Deployments Factory is to attend the PMI Global Congress on May 5-6-7 in Dubai.
Given the importance of project management and even more follow up of all kinds of projects, Deployments Factory is actively supporting the PMI Global Congress (organized by Project Management Institute) by sharing key learnings from real business cases that we conducted and how our Platform was used to help organisations execute their programs & follow up of intermediate and reach global results.
We shall discuss the following:
· How to create a platform that can track all the levels of program?
· How to make sure that all levels are up to date?
· How to follow the progress of the initiative and anticipate related issues?
· How to make sure that your people will follow the correct procedures?
· How to make sure that all information introduced is correct?
· How will your organisation be supported during the implementation?
· How to use all these information in a dynamic reporting?
We are convinced that the success of an organisational change program depends on its capacity to track all lower levels of the program and to identify / capture the relevant information in order to turn it into functional / performance indicators and to use those in a dynamic reporting. We also believe that the implementation of simple processes and agile tools supported by dedicated professionals are the keys to drive strategic changes.
In a leading position where relevancy of information is key to conduct your business and execute your strategies, we shape dashboard based on reliable data. The reliability of up-to-date dashboards has become a key factor in the development of matrix-organised companies. Only the implementation of a relevant information system allows an efficient decision-making process and execution.
We help you to organize your change in order to make bright your future.