Invitation - Thu 27th of June in Brussels.
Guido Dauchy (Guest Speaker)
Head of Simple & Efficient 2015 Program Management
BNP Paribas Fortis
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
Facing the following challenges in the execution of your strategy?
- Translating important strategic decisions into actions
- Getting a full picture on all strategic initiatives
- Tracking progress and synergies on a recurrent basis
Deployments Factory has developed a unique value-driven Strategy Execution Office that has been proven successful regardless of the objectives to reach, the industry or the size of the company. We invite you to share our lessons learnt.
This conference will be animated by Guido Dauchy, Head of Simple and Efficient 2015 Program Management within BNP Paribas Fortis and Thibaut De Vylder, CEO of Deployments Factory acknowledged by the clients for his ability to improve organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
During this breakfast session we will explore how a value-driven Strategy Execution Office will help you:
- Support both your planning and execution phases
- Maintain a perfect alignment between the strategic objectives and the operational plans
- Enable you to make more benefits than initially expected
- Provide all stakeholders with the information they need
This session is intended for CxO's, Senior Professionals or Executives, Portfolio Officers and Managers involved in Strategy Execution who are curious about the benefits of a Strategy Execution Office